- Yerba Buena Ice Skating Center
- First priority has always been (and will continue to be) given to SCSF skaters who MUST take a test by a deadline in order to qualify to compete per US Figure Skating rules.
- Second priority then goes to SCSF home club members in good standing and is in chronological order of receipt of applications on Entryeeze by test chair.
- Third priority then goes to associate club members, again in chronological order.
- Last priority goes to applicants who have no SCSF affiliation. (non-members)
NOTE: From time to time the club may hold special test sessions for a number of individuals in a discipline for which it is not always easy to obtain judges, ex. Dance or Pairs. In this situation, first priority will be given to skaters testing in that discipline, followed by the priority order listed above.
Testing Policies, Changing Dates & Refunds:
- Test application deadlines shall be 1 month prior to the test date. A test session may close before the four week deadline if the session becomes full.
- Late applications will be accepted solely at the discretion of the test chair, and only if there is room on a session and no skaters back logged waiting to test. Late applications will be subject to an additional $15 fee.
- Once the application is received and the coach approves the test and date, there is no changing of test dates unless by reason of illness supported by a doctor’s letter or a death in the immediate family. (DO NOT apply for a test unless it is ready to test!)
- If you ask to have your test withdrawn for any reason other than the aforementioned, there will be no refund issued.
- If you ask to change your test date because you are not ready, there will be no refund issued and you will go to last priority on the list.
- If you do need to change your test date, request must be in writing (email) to the test chair, a board member or the membership chair who will forward the request to the test chair.
- If SCSF needs to cancel a test date for any reason, the club will either issue a refund or reschedule the test, whichever the applicant prefers.
- If the club needs to reschedule a test for any reason, the test chair will notify the applicant as soon as possible about a new test date. If the applicant cannot make that date and a new date cannot be agreed upon, the club will issue a refund.
- No refunds will be given if information on the test application is incorrect and the test is voided by the U.S. Figure Skating Central Office.
NOTE: The club will endeavor to keep information posted on the club website and on Entryeeze as current as possible. If you do need to contact the test chair, membership chair, board member, etc., please remember that these are volunteers who are helping out to make the club run smoothly. Treat them with respect; without them we wouldn’t have the programs we offer.
Testing Fees for Non Home Club members:
- Non Home Club member test fee: $85 per session in addition to test fee