- Yerba Buena Ice Skating Center
- Test applications need to be submitted no later than 28 days (4 weeks) prior to the test date. A test session may close before the four week deadline if the session becomes full.
- All tests will be scheduled pending ice time available with first priority given to SCSF Home Club Members, then SCSF Associate Members, and finally non-Club members.
- Test applications are not confirmed until the release of the schedule. Schedules will be released 1-2 weeks prior to the test date.
Testing Fees for Non Home Club members:
- Non Home Club member test fee: $85 per session in addition to test fee
- No refunds will be given if the skater cancels the test after the 14-day cancellation deadline; exceptions will be made in the case of injury supported by a medical note or a death in the skater’s immediate family.
- No refunds will be given if information on the test application is incorrect and the test is voided by the U.S. Figure Skating Central Office.