Signup for Club Ice Sessions on Entryeeze.
Log in to your account and navigate to “Contract Ice”.
- Sessions for each month will open up for Drop-In purchase on the 25th of the prior month at 8am.
- Reserved sessions are non-refundable.
- Online registration will close at 5pm on the Friday prior to the session. Please contact Roger Beiles, Ice Monitor to make reservations after 5pm on Friday.
- Skaters MUST check in with the Ice Monitor before getting on the ice and should only skate on the sessions they reserved.
- We are now experiencing full sessions. The maximum number of skaters allowed on each 30-minute session is 25 and exceptions cannot be made even if a skater has a lesson scheduled.
- Paper punch cards will no longer be accepted for Club Ice sessions.
- There will be no Club ice on 2/4 for rink power supply testing and 2/11 due to a test session.
- Adult critique on 2/18. More info here.
The Skating Club of San Francisco, Inc. offers club ice sessions on Saturday mornings at Yerba Buena Ice Skating & Bowling Center for general skating practice, private lessons, and critiques upon request.
Sessions will run from 6:15 AM – 7:45 AM.
Club Ice fees:
Home Club members – $7.50 per 1/2 hour or $125 Punch Card for 20 sessions.
Associate Club members – $10 per 1/2 hour or $140 Punch Card for 20 sessions.