Signup for Club Ice Sessions on Entryeeze.
Log in to your account and navigate to “Contract Ice”.
- Sessions for each month will open up for Drop-In purchase on the 25th of the prior month at 8am.
- Reserved sessions are non-refundable.
- Online registration will close at 5pm on the Friday prior to the session. Please contact Roger Beiles, Ice Monitor to make reservations after 5pm on Friday.
- Skaters MUST check in with the Ice Monitor before getting on the ice and should only skate on the sessions they reserved.
- We are now experiencing full sessions. The maximum number of skaters allowed on each 30-minute session is 25 and exceptions cannot be made even if a skater has a lesson scheduled.
- Paper punch cards will no longer be accepted for Club Ice sessions.
The Skating Club of San Francisco, Inc. offers club ice sessions on Saturday mornings at Yerba Buena Ice Skating & Bowling Center for general skating practice, private lessons, and critiques upon request.
Sessions will run from 6:15 AM – 7:45 AM.
Club Ice fees:
Home Club members – $7.50 per 1/2 hour or $125 Punch Card for 20 sessions.
Associate Club members – $10 per 1/2 hour or $140 Punch Card for 20 sessions.